Handiman Skadz!

My toilet has been in some major need of repair for the last few months. It both leaked from the screws holding the tank to the bowl and it was leaking at the flapper valve and running constantly. So, I finally made the trip down to the hardware store and bought the parts I needed today.

Taking the one remaining screw holding the tank on to the bowl turned out to be a much harder task than it originally looked to be. Once that was done, I pulled the toilet apart, installed the new screws, installed the new flapper and filled the tank. Well, tried to, water went everywhere. I then realized the err of my ways, fixed the screws, reattached the bowl and woot! the toilet is now working as it is supposed to.

Next step is to give it a good scrubbing.


Powered by Movable Type 4.25

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Skadz published on October 3, 2004 2:29 PM.

Lost was the previous entry in this blog.

One Down is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.